Tuesday, August 3, 2010

wtfhiNd?

Surely there's better ways to waste your time.
But people don't want to be involved with anything positive.
No one but the hungry is ever rubbernecking over charity.

Everything I ever want to say sounds so trivial.
So... played out. So rehearsed. So recycled
Everything I ever want to do- doesn't get done.
Due tomorrow = do tomorrow. And tomorrow never comes.

We really are just fooling ourselves, aren't we? Human Species are the superior race.
Yea, at the Special Olympics of the Galaxy. Heh.

The illusion of love was created by Hollywood. And the illusion of freedom was created by government.So the illusion of happiness, it comes by default. It's our way of brainwashing ourselves.

Surely, there's better ways for me to waste my time but I can't think of any.

What the fuck have I done?
Better yet, what the fuck have I NOT done?

...It's the things you don't do that kill you.

No comments:

Post a Comment