Monday, June 7, 2010

I am the Egged Man...

All my life I've wondered. All my years I have searched and clawed my way to the surface of that called DNA.

And now that I know that I am IN FACT the best outcome, I feel a little cheated and a lot empty. I feel as though I've gotten the crazy end of everything. And the Addicts' keen sense of self awareness.

"Watch out for those white vehicles...don't trust anyone. You're in grave danger... "
like I don't already know that.

You're all out to fill that void without me... while my void is all out waiting on you to notice that I really am in grave danger. Danger from you. From her... but most of all from myself.

Fate is best served cold, just like my mother as Revenge is plotting and hiding his face like my dad.

I am a virus. coo- coo- achoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment